Stanley Garage Door Opener Programming
These are the instructions for programming the Stanley keypad-style garage
door opener I have. It was hard enough to find these that I want to save them so
I don't lose them again..
1. Remove the battery.
2. Press any key and wait for thirty (30) seconds. (By doing this, you
are draining the keypad of its memory.)
3. Install the battery.
4. Wait for the lights behind the numbers on the keypad to turn off.
5. Press RADIO LEARN twice (2x).
6. Press 1, 2, 3, 4.
7. Press the numbers that represent the Radio Code set on the back of
your garage door opener. These are the numbers of the coding switches
that are in the On or Closed position. Use 0 for switch #10.
8. Press RADIO LEARN once (1x).
9. Wait for the lights to go off on the keypad.
10. Press 1, 2, 3, 4 and the door should activate. If not, then repeat
programming beginning at Step #1.
11. Wait for the lights to go off on the keypad.
12. Press ACCESS LEARN twice (2x).
13. Press 1 ,2, 3, 4.
14. Press your four digit password.
15. Press ACCESS LEARN once (1x).
16. Wait for the lights to go off on the keypad.
17. Press your password and the door should activate. If not, then
repeat programming beginning at Step #11.
This page was last edited
April 26, 2008.